Parking issues? We can help.
FREE impound warning signs and free installation. No cost, no hassle.
Removal of vehicles within the hour.
No charge to you for abandoned vehicles.
Custom signs available upon request.
In town lot location.
Drivers available 24/7.
Professional, discreet and quick.
Impound and storage fees charged to vehicle owner, not you.
Somebody parking in front of the dumpster? Fire lane? Call us for signs. Someone in the parking lot need a jumpstart? Tire change? Or locked their keys inside their vehicle? We’ll be there ASAP. We have drivers available 24/7 and a dedicated dispatcher. Just call the number on the sign for professional, friendly and quick service. Repaving or striping? We can move vehicles too! Call us if you need some cars moved around the lot so you can complete the job.
The following regulations and fees are Washington State Law, and we must abide by them at all times. All of the following is required for us to release a vehicle:
- The vehicle must be registered to the person seeking to redeem it
- The registered or legal owner must be present and have valid picture identification
- All towing and storage fees must be paid
- The person wishing to redeem the vehicle must be the registered or legal owner according to Department of Licensing records. The vehicle must be registered to the person seeking to redeem the vehicle. If you have purchased the vehicle, but have not yet transferred the registration into your name, you must do so before attempting to redeem the vehicle.
- The registered owner and legal owner must present valid picture identification such as a driver’s license, state identification card, passport or other verified identification. The person seeking to redeem the vehicle must have valid picture identification. No one can claim a vehicle without valid identification. If you do not have valid picture identification, you must go to a licensing agent and transfer the registration of the vehicle into the name of someone who does have valid picture identification.
6. All towing and storage fees must be paid before the vehicle can be released from impound. The minimum fees for a Private Property impound entering our yard is $271.65 plus sales tax. Typical fees are:
• Towing fee is $241.65 per hour, per private class “A” rate schedule with the DOL.
• Storage Fee is $60 per day , Calculated to the nearest half day ($30 per half)
• An afterhours release fee of $90 will be charged if vehicle or contents are released after normal business hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
* These rates are current as of January 1st 2015 but are subject to change.